INVITATION TO SPONSOR “QURAN FOR LIFE” PROJECT
Dr. Siti Aznida
5 reasons why you should sign up for courses with Al Shafi’e Institute:
- We have multiple teachers for each course that specialize in their subjects
- Portion of your fees will go to our Humanitarian work eg Rohingya school in Langkawi/Penang. You get to learn and do charity at same time
- Systematic curriculum allows you to not just learn theory but able to practise (group projects)
- Access to online live streaming for those not able to make it to class
- Each student gets login, able to access modules online
5 reasons why you should sign up for Quranic Arabic with us:
- Small classroom between 5-10 pax
- 1 on 1 attention from teachers
- Interactive session – able to practise and communicate in classroom
- Learning Arabic will improve your memory. Learning a foreign language will keep your brain and memory sharp because it’s very challenging.
- Better understanding the meaning of Quran. We have students after completing module 1 understand about 5-10% of Imam reciting in Terawih.
from 3rd Sep.
The soul is the most crucial part of the body and requires care, nourishment and therapy just like a physical body does. That is because it is directly connected to one’s spiritual well-being. Explore the diseases of the heart and equip yourself with knowledge on the diseases, cures and its purification in this detailed course.
- Part 1: The different types of Souls and its Cures
- Part 2: Forgiveness and Du’a
- Part 3: Tazkiyah – Concepts & Terms
- Part 4: Deception of this world
from 4th Sep. (Part 1)
In this course, Sheikh Ali Ahmed will read and provide explanatory commentary on Imam Al-Nawawi’s classical hadith text Riyadh Al-Saliheen, The Gardens of the Righteous. Each chapter of the text is based around a core theme essential to the Deen, and elucidates its practice according to the Sunnah of our Prophet, Allah’s blessings and peace be upon him.
The objective of the course will focus on providing actionable advice for Muslims in LIVING the Sunnah amid modern-day challenges. How can we correctly deploy the wisdom contained in the Hadith in the modern world? How can each of us incorporate the spirit of the Sunnah into our lives? The focus is on practical steps to take to bring about a change.
from 7th Sep.
The Quran is the Word of Allah, full of mu’jizah (marvels) relating to this life and the hereafter. The Quran was not revealed only to be read and memorized, but the bigger and greater reason is for it to be reflected upon (tadabbur), understood, appreciated, and then applied in life. This course will help students in learning to truly ponder over the words of Allah which are filled with vast and deep meanings contained therein.
What you will learn?
- 1. Love for the Quran
- 2. The hidden treasures contained within the Quran
- 3. How to converse with Allah when reciting the Quran
- 4. How to heal using the Quran
- 5. How to maximise your rewards and benefit when reading the Quran
- 6. Obtain a deep level of reflection when praying
- 7. How to interact with the Quran in certain places
- 8. Making a connection to your life when reading what Allah is saying
From 3rd Sep.
Can Pre-destiny & the Last Day Affect Your Everyday Life?
What can change Pre-destiny?
If Allah has predetermined my actions, why should I bother?
If Allah is All Merciful, then why have a 50,000-year wait on the Day of Judgement?
These are some of the sought after questions and a source of doubts that is plaguing many Muslims, and a hot topic of debate in the 21st Century. This 1-month course will help Muslims, from every educational and professional background, to attain the knowledge and empowerment in order to overcome these doubts and live a life of peace and tranquillity that other hearts clamour for.
from 8th Sep.
When is the Day of Judgement?
Who is the Mahdi and is he born now?
Are Ya’juj and Ma’juj located in China?
What will save me from Dajjal?
The Day of Judgement (Al-Qiyamah), a day where the complete destruction of Earth and the Universe will take place. A day of destruction and terror that has never been witnessed by any eye before. This event will mark the final day of life on Earth, it will also be the start of a new eternal life in the Hereafter. Belief in the Day of Judgement is part of a Muslims Aqeedah. Our beloved Prophet (SAW) warned his Ummah of the Last Hour, and told us certain events that will take place before it. These events are broken into Major and Minor signs. Almost all of the minor signs have come to pass and now we are waiting for the Major signs.